You could also call it anti-romance popcorn...
- 1 bag Pillsbury Microwave Popcorn
- 2 cups crisp wheat square cereal
- 2 cups
Cheddar cheese-flavored goldfish crackers
- 1 (1 3/4 ounce) can shoestring potatoes
- 1 cup unsalted peanuts
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Prepare popcorn as directed on the packaged.
- Remove any unpopped kernels.
a large bowl, combine popcorn, cereal, crackers, shoestring potatoes and peanuts.
- Place butter in a 2-cup microwave-safe measuring cup.
- Microwave on HIGH for 1
to 1 1/2 minutes or until melted.
- Stir in parsley flakes, chili powder, onion powder, and garlic powder.
seasoned mixture over popcorn mixture.
- Sprinkle with cheese. Toss until evenly coated.
- Transfer half of mixture to ungreased 12 x 8-inch microwave safe dish. Microwave
on HIGH for 3 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring once halfway through
- Spread on paper towels to cool.
- Repeat with remaining mixture.
Makes 12 cups.
Posted by philocrates at Recipe Goldmine May 13, 2001.