Bacon Cheese Popcorn
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 4 quarts popped popcorn
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon hickory-smoked salt
- 1/2 cup American cheese, grated
- 1/3 cup bacon bits
- Pour freshly popped corn into large bowl.
- Combine butter with hickory-smoked salt.
- Pour over popcorn; toss well to coat.
- Sprinkle with cheese and bacon bits.
- Toss again and serve while warm.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Savory Popcorn Recipes