Buffalo Style Hot Popcorn
- 2 1/2 quarts popped corn
- 2 cups corn chips, slightly broken
- 1 cup dry-roasted peanuts
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons Louisiana-Style Hot Sauce
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (optional)
- In small bowl, place 2 cups popped corn; set aside.
- Combine remaining popcorn with corn chips and peanuts.
- In small saucepan, melt butter with hot sauce, celery seed and salt; pour over
popcorn/peanut mixture, tossing gently to coat.
- Spread on 15 x 10-inch baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 minutes.
- Remove from baking sheet to large serving
- Toss with remaining 2 cups popped corn.
- Serve immediately or store in airtight
Nutritional information (per 1 ounce serving). 153 calories; 6mg cholesterol;
12g fat; 248mg sodium
Source: Orville Redenbacher's Guide to Popping Corn