Season your popcorn like the Cajuns do!
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 1/2 quarts popped popcorn
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- Pour butter over warm popcorn.
- Combine remaining seasonings and sprinkle over popcorn; toss to mix.
- Bake in 300 degrees F oven for crispy popcorn.
Yield: 2 1/2 quarts
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
The Popcorn Board
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Savory Popcorn Recipes