Caribbean Spice Popcorn
- 2 teaspoons vegetable seasoning
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon curry
- 1 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1 pinch cayenne, or to taste
- 8 cups popcorn, air-popped, hot
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.
- Combine the salt, cayenne, vegetable seasoning, lemon zest and curry powder in
a small bowl.
- Lightly spray the sides of a large serving bowl with the butter-flavored spray.
- Add 2 or 3 cups of hot popcorn, spray lightly and sprinkle evenly with a heaping
teaspoon of mixed seasonings. add another layer of the popcorn, spray and seasoning
- Add a final layer of the popcorn and spray, and sprinkle the remaining
seasoning over all.
- Serve at once without tossing.