- 10 cups popped popcorn
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce (such as Frank’s)
- 1 tablespoon dried cilantro
- 1/2 cup Queso Fresco cheese, crumbled*
* Substitute shredded Monterey jack cheese, if desired.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Place popcorn in a large bowl.
- In a small saucepan, melt butter. Add hot sauce and cilantro; mix
well. Pour over popcorn, stirring to coat.
- Sprinkle with cheese; mix well.
Yield: 10 cups
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission): The Popcorn Board
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Savory Popcorn Recipes