Fluffy Popcorn Bread
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 2 1/2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons vital gluten
- 1 cup milled popped popcorn
- 3 cups bread flour
- 2 teaspoons yeast
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.
- Pop popcorn (1/2 cup popcorn yields 8 cups).
- Mill the popped popcorn. Eight cups
of popped popcorn will yield 4 cups of fluffy popcorn flour.
- Put ingredients in
bread pan in order given. Set for rapid bake. The resulting loaf is high and light
- with a texture much like that of "Wonder Bread" but much more flavorful.