Low Fat Parmesan Popcorn
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 teaspoon oil, or to taste
- 1/2 cup popcorn
- 1/2 cup fat-free Parmesan
cheese, or to taste
- 1/4 tablespoon salt (optional)
- Have Parmesan cheese and salt mixed in a measuring cup and ready by the popper.
Have a bowl ready for popcorn.
- Put oil and popcorn into popper. Fasten the lid securely and stir constantly
over high heat. Popping should start in about 2 minutes. Remove from heat when popping
- Quickly open lid and pour mixture over hot corn then close lid and continue stirring
(no heat) until thoroughly mixed.
- Pour into large bowl.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Savory Popcorn Recipes