- 1/4 cup popcorn kernels
- 1 teaspoon extra-light olive oil
- Dash of sesame
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons
- Pour the popcorn into an already heated hot-air popcorn popper and start popping,
allowing the popped kernels to fall into a large bowl. Set aside.
- Pour the oils and the lime juice into a large roasting bag and shake until evenly
- Add the popped kernels, trap air in the bag, twist closed and shake
- Mix the cayenne pepper and brewer's yeast together.
- Sprinkle into the
bag and shake again. Each piece of popcorn is now coated in a bright, spicy seasoning.
A few pieces will be damp, but the flavor will compensate.
Source: Culinary Institute of New Orleans