Tennessee Barbecue Popcorn Mix
- 12 cups popped corn
- 3 cups bite-size shredded wheat squares
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- Combine popcorn and shredded wheat squares.
- Drizzle with melted butter; toss lightly to coat evenly.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
- Sprinkle evenly over popcorn mixture.
- Stir well.
- Serve at once.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.