Amaretto Caramel Corn
- 3 quarts popped popcorn
- 1 cup unblanched whole almonds
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup Amaretto
- Heat oven to 250 degrees F.
- Arrange popcorn on 2 jellyroll pans; sprinkle almonds over popcorn.
- In small saucepan, melt butter over low heat; stir in the brown sugar and
amaretto. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Boil 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Pour over popcorn; toss until thoroughly coated.
- Bake at 200 degrees F for 1 hour; spread on foil or wax paper to cool.
- Store in loosely covered container.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.