Amaretto Caramel Corn
- 3 quarts popped popcorn
- 1 cup unblanched whole almonds
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup Amaretto
- Heat oven to 250 degrees F.
- Arrange popcorn on 2 jellyroll pans; sprinkle almonds over popcorn.
- In small saucepan, melt butter over low heat; stir in the brown sugar and amaretto. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Boil 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Pour over popcorn; toss until thoroughly coated.
- Bake at 200 degrees F for 1 hour; spread on foil or wax paper to cool.
- Store in loosely covered container.