Arizona Pecan Popcorn
- 10 cups popped corn
- 1 cup pecan pieces
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place popcorn in a 3-quart glass bowl; set aside.
- Combine pecans, corn syrup, butter and brown sugar in a 1-quart measure.
- Microwave on HIGH (100%) for 4 to 5 minutes or until mixture is slightly
thickened, stirring 3 times.
- Stir in vanilla. Drizzle pecan mixture over popcorn and toss to coat popcorn.
Microwave on HIGH (100%) for 4 to 5 minutes or until popcorn is slightly toasted,
stirring once every minute.
- Let cool, stirring constantly.
- Store in airtight container.
Yield: 10 cups.