- 2 5/8 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 3/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 2 teaspoons cold water
- 5 quarts popped popcorn
- Vegetable shortening
- Combine confectioners' sugar, marshmallows, corn syrup, butter or margarine
and water in saucepan. Bring to boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Place popped popcorn in large bowl. Toss with corn syrup mixture until popcorn
is evenly coated.
- Grease hands with vegetable shortening. Being careful not to burn your hands,
quickly shape coated popcorn into balls. Place on wax paper to cool.
- Wrap in plastic wrap until ready to use.
Makes approximately 2 dozen popcorn balls.