Blueberry-Oat Popcorn Bars
- 8 cups popped white popcorn
- 1 cup coarsely chopped dry-roasted peanuts
- 1 (5 ounce) package dried blueberries
- 2 cups uncooked quick oats
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup honey
- Cooking spray
- In a large bowl, combine popcorn, peanuts, berries and oats.
- In a large saucepan, melt marshmallows, butter and honey over medium-high heat.
- Pour marshmallow mixture over popcorn mixture and stir until completely coated.
- Spray a 9 x 13-inch pan with cooking spray and press popcorn mixture into pan.
Refrigerate until set, about 1 hour.
- Cut into bars.
- Store in an airtight container.