- 1 1/2 cups pecan halves, toasted
- 10 cups popped unsalted popcorn
- 1 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Grease a 15 x 10 x 1-inch jellyroll pan; set aside. Grease a large bowl.
- Toss together pecans and popcorn in prepared bowl.
- Combine sugar, butter, corn syrup and maple syrup in a heavy 2 quart saucepan. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring constantly until mixture reaches 225 degrees F on a candy thermometer.
- Pour over popcorn mixture, stirring to coat. Spread on prepared jellyroll pan.
- Cool completely.
- Break into pieces.