Butterfinger Popcorn Balls
This recipe's "hands-on" preparation is a thrill for kids and results in a sweet and chewy combination of chopped Butterfinger, crunchy popcorn and miniature marshmallows. Easy to make and fun to decorate, Butterfinger Popcorn Balls will be a smash at your next Halloween bash.
- 6 cups popped popcorn
- 3 (2.1 ounces each) NESTLÉ BUTTERFINGER Candy Bars, chopped
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter or margarine
- 3 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Combine popcorn and chopped Butterfinger in large bowl.
- Melt butter in medium saucepan over low heat. Stir in marshmallows. Heat, stirring
constantly, until marshmallows are melted and mixture is smooth.
- Pour over popcorn mixture; quickly toss to coat well. Spray hands with nonstick
cooking spray. Form popcorn mixture into six 3-inch balls. Place on wax paper to
- Store in airtight container.
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Nestlé® and meals.com
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sweet Popcorn Recipes