Butterscotch Popcorn Bars
- 2 quarts unsalted popped popcorn
- 1 cup salted peanuts
- 1 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) package miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- In a large bowl, combine the popcorn, peanuts and raisins.
- In a large saucepan over low heat, melt butter. Stir in the marshmallows and
chips until melted and smooth. Pour over popcorn mixture and stir until evenly coated.
- Immediately pour into a greased 13 x 9-inch pan and press down evenly.
- Cool before cutting.
Yields 3 dozen.