- 1 (12 ounce) package butterscotch morsels
- 1 cup white corn syrup
- 1/4 cup butter
- 12 cups popped popcorn
- 1 (12 ounce) can salted peanuts
- Heat oven to 300 degrees F.
- In saucepan, combine butterscotch morsels, corn syrup and butter. Cook over medium
heat, stirring occasionally until mixture boils.
- Place popcorn and nuts in greased roasting pan.
- Pour mixture over popcorn; toss to coat well.
- Bake for 45 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Remove from oven, stir every 10 minutes until slightly cool.
- Cool completely.