- 6 quarts plain popped popcorn
- 3/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 2 tablespoons water
- 4 cups (1 pound) confectioners sugar
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- Place popcorn in a large roasting pan.
- In a 3-quart saucepan, coming the remaining ingredients; cook and stir over low
heat just until the mixture comes to a boil. Pour over popcorn and toss to coat.
- Store in an airtight container.
Yield: 6 quarts
Posted by kdipaolo at Recipe Goldmine 6/26/01 5:18:58 am.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sweet Popcorn Recipes