Candy Apple Popcorn Balls
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 1/4 cup white corn syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ginger
- Dash cloves
- 1/2 cup popcorn, popped
- 1 cup toasted walnuts, chopped
- 1 cup dried apples, cut small
- Put butter, sugar, brown sugar, molasses, corn syrup, cinnamon, ginger and cloves
into a heavy saucepan. Cook over moderate heat to 280 degrees F on a candy thermometer.
- Pour over the popped corn, walnuts and apples.
- Shape into balls.