Candy Cane Popcorn Balls
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1 bag miniature marshmallows (6 cups)
- 1 (4 ounce) box gelatin (any flavor)
- 12 cups popped popcorn (3 quarts)
- 1 cup candy corn
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Microwave butter and marshmallows in large microwavable bowl on HIGH for 1 1/2
to 2 minutes or until marshmallows are puffed.
- Stir in gelatin until well mixed.
- Pour marshmallow mixture over popcorn and candy corn in large bowl. Mix lightly
until well coated.
- Shape into 15 balls or other shapes with greased or wet hands.
- Wrap each ball in plastic wrap and tie with raffia or ribbon, if desired.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sweet Popcorn Recipes