Chocolate Glazed Popcorn Squares
- 1 package microwave popcorn, popped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 10 1/2 ounces miniature marshmallows
- 1/4 cup chocolate ready-to-spread frosting
- 1/2 cup salted peanuts
- 1/3 cup chocolate ready-to-spread frosting
- Grease a 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Remove and discard unpopped kernels from popcorn.
- Place butter in 4-quart microwavable bowl. Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH, for
about 30 seconds, or until melted. Stir in marshmallows and frosting until marshmallows
are coated. Microwave, uncovered, 2-3 minutes, stirring every minute, just until
mixture is smooth.
- Fold in peanuts and popcorn until coated. Press mixture into pan.
- Spread with chocolate glaze; cool.
- Cut into bars.
- Chocolate Glaze: Place ready to spread frosting in small microwavable bowl. Microwave,
on HIGH, about 30 seconds or until just melted.
>> POPCORN RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.