Chocolate Popcorn Fudge
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 (1 ounce) squares unsweetened chocolate
- 1/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 1/2 cups popped corn, chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter or butter substitute
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Melt chocolate in saucepan. Add sugar, milk, water, butter, and salt. Boil to
soft ball stage (234 - 238 degrees F).
- Remove from fire. Add flavoring and popped corn. Cool to room temperature.
- Stir until creamy.
- Pour into well-buttered shallow pan.
- Cut into squares.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sweet Popcorn Recipes