This recipe is delicious! I just made it tonight and I can't keep away from
it. Just wanted to share it with all of you since I often enjoy your recipes.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 12 cup air popped popcorn
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup corn syrup
- Spray a large roasting pan with cooking spray. Put popped popcorn into pan.
a large saucepan, combine butter, chocolate chips and corn syrup. Cook over medium
heat, stirring constantly, until mixture boils. Pour over popcorn and gently stir
- Bake at 300 degrees F for 45 minutes stirring frequently.
- Cool completely.
- Break into pieces and store in airtight container if you have any left. Enjoy!
Posted by Robin in MA at recipegoldmine.com.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sweet Popcorn Recipes