This recipe is delicious! I just made it tonight and I can't keep away from
it. Just wanted to share it with all of you since I often enjoy your recipes.
- 12 cup air popped popcorn
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup corn syrup
- Spray a large roasting pan with cooking spray. Put popped popcorn into pan.
a large saucepan, combine butter, chocolate chips and corn syrup. Cook over medium
heat, stirring constantly, until mixture boils. Pour over popcorn and gently stir
- Bake at 300 degrees F for 45 minutes stirring frequently.
- Cool completely.
- Break into pieces and store in airtight container if you have any left. Enjoy!
Posted by Robin in MA at recipegoldmine.com.