Cinnamon Candy Popcorn
- 8 quarts popped popcorn
- 1 cup butter
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1 (9 ounce) package red hot candies
- Place popcorn in a large bowl and set aside.
- In a saucepan, butter, corn syrup and candies; bring to a boil over medium-high
heat stirring constantly. Boil for 5 minutes minutes stirring occasionally.
- Pour over popcorn and mix thoroughly. Turn into two greased 15 x 10 x 1-inch
- Bake at 250 degrees F for 1 hour stirring every 15 minutes.
- Remove from pans and place on wax paper to cool.
- Break apart; store in airtight containers.
Source: Posted by Snixie
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sweet Popcorn Recipes