Cinnamon Graham Popcorn
- 2 1/2 quarts popped popcorn
- 2 cups Golden Grahams cereal
- 1 1/2 cups golden raisins
- 1 cup chopped dates
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- In a large bowl, combine popcorn, cereal, raisins, dates and marshmallows.
- Combine remaining ingredients. Pour over popcorn mixture and toss to coat.
- Place in 2 greased 15 x 10-inch baking pans.
- Bake, uncovered, at 250 degrees F for 20 minutes; stir once.
- Store in an airtight container.
Yields about 3 quarts.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sweet Popcorn Recipes