As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 8 quarts popped popcorn
- 2 pounds granulated sugar
- 1 cup white corn syrup
- 1/4 pound margarine
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon oil
- 1 teaspoon red food coloring
- Cook sugar, syrup and margarine together to hard crack stage on candy thermometer.
- Stir in cinnamon oil and red food coloring.
- Pour over unsalted popcorn and stir.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sweet Popcorn Recipes