Cinnamon and Sugar Popcorn Crunch
- 1 egg white
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 12 cups air popped popcorn
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F. Spray a 15 x 10 x 1-inch jellyroll pan with Pam.
- In small bowl, beat egg white until soft peaks form. Add brown sugar and cinnamon,
beating until stiff peaks form, about 1 minute.
- Place popcorn in large bowl. Fold
egg white mixture into popcorn. Spread in sprayed pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes, stirring twice during baking.
- Cool completely.
- Store in airtight container.
Yield: 6 (2 cup) servings