This is our version of one of your favorite name brand snacks!
- 2 cups light brown sugar, packed
- 1 cup margarine
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 14 cups popped corn
- 8 ounces cashews or other favorite nuts
- Combine first 4 ingredients and cook at high temperature, stirring constantly
for 5 minutes.
- Add baking soda and remove from heat. Pour over popcorn and nuts
- Bake at 300 degrees F for 30 minutes, stirring after 15 minutes.
Makes 14 cups.
For a flavor change, use dark brown sugar and dark corn syrup.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sweet Popcorn Recipes