- 1 package microwave popcorn
- 1/2 cup M&Ms or small gumdrops
- 1/3 cup unsalted peanuts
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- Microwave popcorn according to package directions.
- Grease an 8-inch square pan. Remove unpopped kernels from popcorn.
- In large greased bowl, combine popcorn with candy and peanuts.
- Place marshmallows and margarine in microwave-safe container. Microwave on HIGH for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes or until melted and smooth, stirring once halfway through cooking.
- Pour marshmallow mixture over popcorn mixture; toss until evenly coated.
- With buttered hands, press mixture into prepared pan.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- Cut into bars.