Corny Chocolate Crunch
- 3 quarts popped popcorn
- 3 cups Corn Chex
- 3 cups broken corn chips
- 1 (11 ounce) package butterscotch chips
- 3/4 pound dark chocolate candy coating
- In a large bowl, combine popcorn, cereal and corn chips; set aside.
- In a saucepan over medium-low heat, melt butterscotch chips and candy coating;
stir until smooth. Pour over popcorn mixture and toss to coat.
- Spread into two greased 15 x 10-inch baking pans.
- When cool enough to handle, break into pieces.
Yield: about 5 quarts