Cranberry Popcorn Bars
- 6 cups popped popcorn
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1 cup dried cranberries, chopped
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons grated orange peel
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Place popcorn in a large bowl; set aside.
- In a heavy saucepan over low heat, cook and stir marshmallows and butter until
- Stir in cranberries, walnuts, orange peel and salt; mix well. Pour over
popcorn and toss to coat.
- Press into a greased 11 x 7-inch baking pan. Cool.
- Cut into bars with a serrated knife.
Yields 1 dozen.