Crispy Nutty Popcorn
- 10 to 12 cups popped popcorn
- 1 cup pecan halves
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- 1 1/3 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup butter (NO SUBSTITUTES)
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- In a large bowl, combine popcorn and nuts; set aside.
- In a large saucepan, bring sugar, butter and corn syrup to a boil. Boil for 5
minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat; add vanilla extract, cream of tartar and baking soda.
- Drizzle over popcorn mixture; stir to coat.
- Immediately spread onto two greased baking sheets; let dry for about 1 hour.
- Store in an airtight container.
Yields 10 to 12 servings.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sweet Popcorn Recipes