- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 6 blocks almond bark
- 1 bag regular microwave popcorn
- Pop bag of popcorn. In huge bowl, microwave almond bark until almost melted,
stirring every 60 seconds.
- Stir in peanut butter and melt all together for about 30 more seconds.
- Stir in popcorn to mix. Spread out on wax paper and let cool.
- Store in airtight container.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sweet Popcorn Recipes