Fruited Popcorn Bake
- 7 cups popped corn
- 1 cup pecan pieces
- 3/4 cup candied red cherries, cut up
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Remove all unpopped kernels from popcorn.
- In a 17 x 12-inch baking pan, combine popcorn, pecans and cherries.
- In a 1-quart saucepan combine brown sugar, butter and corn syrup. Cook and stir
over medium heat until butter melts and mixture comes to a boil. Cook over low heat
5 minutes more. Remove from heat.
- Stir in baking soda and vanilla extract. Pour
mixture over popcorn; gently stir to coat popcorn mixture.
- Bake in 300 degrees F oven for 15 minutes; stir.
- Bake 5-10 minutes more.
- Remove popcorn to large bowl; let cool.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sweet Popcorn Recipes