Fruity Popcorn Treats
- 8 (7 ounce) plastic cups
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 4 cups large marshmallows, about 40
- 3 cups fruit flavored cereal, such as Fruit Loops
- 3 cups butter flavored popcorn
- 8 wooden Popsicle sticks
- Coat inside of cups with cooking spray; set aside.
- In large pot melt butter over medium - low heat. Stir in marshmallows until melted,
3 - 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat; immediately stir in cereal and popcorn. Let cool for 3 minutes.
- Working with lightly oiled hands, firmly pack mixture into prepared cups.
Insert popsicle stick halfway into center of each treat.
- Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- Store in cups until ready to serve.
Yields 8 treats.