Gingerbread Popcorn Snack
- 12 cups unsalted popped popcorn
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Divide popcorn between 2 ungreased 13 x 9 x 2-inch pans.
- Heat remaining ingredients, stirring occasionally, until butter is melted. Pour
over popcorn, tossing until completely coated.
- Bake uncovered for 10 minutes, stirring after 5 minutes.
Makes 12 cups.
Source: Betty Crocker Magazine, November 1997
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sweet Popcorn Recipes