Glazed Yogurt Popcorn
- 10 cups popped popcorn*
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup light corn syrup
* 2 tablespoons unpopped popcorn makes 4 cups popped popcorn.
- Put popcorn into a large bowl.
- In a 2 1/2-quart saucepan, combine yogurt, brown sugar and corn syrup. Cook and
stir over medium heat to hard-ball stage (250 degrees F on a candy thermometer).
Don't try this recipe without a candy thermometer as the temperature must be
- Pour the syrup over the popcorn, stirring to coat.
Serving size: 10
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sweet Popcorn Recipes