Gooey Cinnamon Popcorn Treats
- 17 cups air popped corn
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) bag miniature marshmallows (6 cups)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon;
- 72 candy corn candies or 24 small candy pumpkins
- Spray 15 x 10 x 1-inch jellyroll pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place popcorn in large bowl.
- In medium saucepan, combine butter, marshmallows and cinnamon. Cook over medium-low
heat or until marshmallows are melted, stirring constantly.
- Pour marshmallow mixture
over popcorn; mix until well coated.
- Press mixture in spray-coated pan
- Cut into bars; decorate each with 3 candy corn candies or 1 candy pumpkin.
Makes 24 bars.