Gourmet Popcorn Treats
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) bag miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup vanilla milk chips
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 12 cups popped popcorn
- 1 cup salted peanuts
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup small gumdrops, sliced
- Grease a 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- In a 5-quart Dutch oven, over low heat, cook marshmallows, vanilla milk chips
and butter until melted and smooth.
- Remove from heat; stir in popcorn, peanuts and
vanilla extract and mix until well blended.
- Press mixture firmly into prepared pan;
sprinkle with gumdrops, gently pressing gumdrops into the popcorn mix. Let stand
at room temperature for about 1 hour before cutting.
- Store in tightly covered container.