As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 3 cups Honey Graham cereal
- 1 cup salted peanuts
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup dried banana chips
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups popped popcorn
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- Heat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Mix cereal, peanuts, raisins and banana chips in jellyroll pan.
- Heat butter and honey in saucepan over low heat until butter melts. Stir in cinnamon
and salt. Pour over cereal mix. Toss until evenly coated.
- Bake for 10 minutes, stirring
- Stir in popcorn and coconut.
- Sprinkle with additional salt if desired.
in airtight container.
Makes 10 cups.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sweet Popcorn Recipes