Healthy Sweet 'N' Spicy Popcorn
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar substitute or powdered sugar (divided)
- 2 tablespoons
fat-free liquid margarine
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) bag fat-free microwave popcorn, popped
- Combine 3 tablespoons sugar substitute or powdered sugar with the margarine,
cinnamon, cumin, ginger and cayenne pepper; mix.
- Lace popped popcorn in a large
bowl, removing any unpopped kernels.
- Add spice mixture; toss to coat.
- Sprinkle with
remaining sugar substitute or sugar.
- Serve immediately.
Makes about eight 1 1/3-cup servings.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sweet Popcorn Recipes