- 14 to 15 cups plain popped corn (remove any uncooked kernels)
- 2 cups dry roasted
- 1 pound chocolate confectionery coating (almond bark, candy coating)
- 3 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- In a large deep roasting pan, combine popcorn and peanuts.
- In the top of a double boiler over simmering water, melt coating and peanut butter,
stirring occasionally. Pour over popcorn mixture and stir to coat. Stir gently with
a large spoon until it is not real hot, then use your hands to toss and coat the
- Spread evenly on wax paper. Allow to set for about one hour.
- Break apart any extremely large chunks and store in an airtight container.
Yields 5 to 6 quarts.