Honey Caramel Corn
- 6 quarts popcorn (popped)
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 1 cup butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 can
- Bring to boil, stirring constantly for 5 minutes, the sugar, butter, honey and
salt. Then add vanilla extract and baking soda.
- Put popcorn into a large pan sprayed
with cooking spray. Pour mixture onto popcorn and stir. Add peanuts, if desired.
- Bake at 250 degrees F for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Spread on wax paper