Honey Peanut Popcorn
- 6 cups popped popcorn
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3/4 cup shelled peanuts
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Pop 6 cups of popcorn.
- Place 1/2 stick butter or margarine and 1/4 cup honey in a small pot. Heat over
low heat until butter or margarine is melted. Stir the mixture until it is blended.
- Put the popcorn and 3/4 cup shelled peanuts into a mixing bowl. Pour honey mixture
over the popcorn and nuts, stirring to coat the popcorn evenly.
- Pour popcorn onto
a baking pan. Spread it out to about 1-inch thick.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or
until mixture is crisp; cool.