Honey Pecan Popcorn
- 3 quarts popped popcorn (no kernels)
- 2 cups pecan halves
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine popcorn and nuts in large heat-proof bowl; set aside.
- Combine butter, honey and vanilla extract in small saucepan. Cook over medium
heat until butter melts.
- Pour honey mixture over popcorn mixture. Stir until combined.
- Divide mixture and place on 2 baking sheets.
- Bake for 15 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes,
until light golden brown.