Hunker Down Popcorn
- 18 cups popped popcorn
- 1 tablespoon butter or light margarine (Promise)
- 2/3 cup light corn syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 (3.4 ounce) box
instant butter pecan, butterscotch or vanilla pudding mix
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Heat oven to 300 degrees F. Spray a large roasting pan with Pam.
- Pop corn in air popper (enough kernels to make 18 cups popped corn).
- In Pyrex cup, microwave butter until melted (or melt in saucepan on stove). Stir
in corn syrup, vanilla extract and pudding mix with a fork. Pour syrup over popcorn
and toss with wooden spoon. Sprinkle salt over corn. Toss, taste, sprinkle. Do it
again until it says "Hello!"
- Bake for 8 minutes.
- Toss again. Determine if it needs another few minutes to make it glossy. Toss.
- Turn out on a large piece of foil to cool.
- Break into bits.
- Store leftovers (if
any) in covered tin box.
Source: Best of the Best From Illinois cookbook
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sweet Popcorn Recipes