Irish Coffee Crunch
- 8 cups popped corn
- 3/4 cup light corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon
- 1 tablespoon non-dairy creamer
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon rum or brandy extract
- Place popcorn in large greased bowl.
- Combine remaining ingredients in 1-quart saucepan. Bring to a boil stirring constantly.
Continue without stirring to hard ball stage. Pour over popcorn. Stir to coat evenly.
- Cool and serve.
Microwave method: Combine corn syrup, butter, coffee, creamer and extracts in
2-quart glass casserole. Microwave on HIGH for 2-3 minutes until mixture reaches
hard ball stage. Stir every minute. Continue as above.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sweet Popcorn Recipes