As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1/2 cup dry-roasted peanuts
- 1/2 cup pumpkin or sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup
- 1/2 cup dried banana chips
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 3 (3 1/2 ounce)
packages natural-flavor microwave popcorn
- 1 teaspoon butter-flavored salt
- Pop popcorn according to directions on package. Always open popcorn bags away
from face, so the hot burst of steam doesn't burn your eyes or face.
- Pour hot popcorn into large mixing bowl.
- Immediately sprinkle with butter-flavored
- Mix in all other ingredients.
Yields 8 servings.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sweet Popcorn Recipes