- 8 cups popcorn
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 small box animal crackers
- Heat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Place popcorn in large greased roasting pan.
- Melt honey, butter and cinnamon in a small pan over low heat. Dribble honey mixture
over popcorn. Stir to coat thoroughly.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Place in large bowl and cool.
- Toss in animal crackers.
Microwave: Place honey, butter and cinnamon in 2-cup glass measure. Microwave
on HIGH until melted. Continue as above.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sweet Popcorn Recipes